The OUTDOORCHEF Dualchef 415 Gas one of many in the new Australian range of Barbecue’s from Outdoorchef. The BBQ is equipped with the new Dual Gourmet System and 4 main burners. The DGS system consists of several barbecue zones and separately controllable temperature controllers. From now on you can easily prepare several dishes at the same time, for example a homemade pizza, slow cooked pulled pork and a tasty piece of meat! And with the integrated thermometers, you can read the temperature without lifting the lid.
The barbecue also has a double-walled lid, is equipped with an electronic ignition and has a safety system for all burners. Besides the endless possibilities it is also a picture to see!
- Stainless steel DGS® ZONE DIVIDER*
- Stainless steel DGS® HEAT DIFFUSER*
- 4 stainless steel DGS® TWIN BURNERS with electric one-touch ignition
- Side burner / hob
- Stainless steel DGS® PROTECTION BARS
- SAFETY LIGHT SYSTEM (SLS) including power supply
- Gas bottle (< 8 kg) can be stowed in the base frame
- Cast-iron barbecue grid and chrome-plated warming rack
- Double-walled porcelain enamelled barbecue cover with cast aluminium side panels and 2 integrated thermometers
- 4 castor wheels, 2 of which are lockable
- Folding side table for easy storage
- 2 thermometers in the lid
- 4 casters make the BBQ easily Mobile
Dual Gourmet System
With the Dual Gourmet System your BBQ is split in two. For example, put an Outdoorchef pizza stone on one side and choose to hang the Rottiserie on the other side. Thanks to the removable Zone Divider, taste and odour remain separate, and you can also set 2 different temperatures. No problem so if you want to cook slowly on one side at a low temperature and also want to cook hamburgers quickly.
Grid: 81.2 x 44.0 cm
Cooking height: 95 cm
Weight: 84.5 kg
Dimensions in cm: W 159 / 105 × D 63 x H 123
Burner output: 16 kW