|THE AUSTRALIAN BARBECUE SYSTEM
For direct grilling and cooking: place the food above the ignited burners.
For indirect grilling, cooking and baking: place the food in the middle, close the lid and ignite only the two outer burners.
- Width: 139 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
- Height: 119 cm
- Grill surface: 64 x 44,5 cm
- Weight: 62 kg
- Burner output: 22,8 kW
Australia is famous for its great barbecue lifestyle. This is the inspiration behind the great OUTDOORCHEF AUSTRALIAN LINE, offering high-quality and reliable products.
A robust and easily manoeuvrable trolley supports a large cooking and preparation area. The indestructible cast iron burners retain the heat and distribute it evenly throughout the grill chamber. The integrated thermometer allows you to keep a close eye on the temperature, while the flame shields developed especially for this barbecue system reduces flare-ups.
• 4-ring burner system with electric one-touch ignition
• 3 stainless steel flame shields
• With side cooking plate
• 4-part barbecue grid, additional warming rack
• Gas bottle (< 7.5 kg) can be stowed in the base frame
• Shelves with tool holder and kitchen roll holder
• Lid with integrated thermometer
• Enclosed trolley
• 4 lockable castor wheels