|THE AUSTRALIAN BARBECUE SYSTEM
For direct grilling and cooking: place the food above the ignited burners.
For indirect grilling, cooking and baking: place the food in the middle, close the lid and ignite only the two outer burners.
- Width: 139 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
- Height: 117 cm
- Grill surface: 64 x 44,5 cm
- Weight: 54 kg
- Burner output: 16,8 kW
Australia is famous for its great barbecue lifestyle. This is the inspiration behind the great OUTDOORCHEF AUSTRALIAN LINE, offering high-quality and reliable products.
A robust and easily manoeuvrable trolley supports a large cooking and preparation area. The indestructible cast iron burners retain the heat and distribute it evenly throughout the grill chamber. The integrated thermometer allows you to keep a close eye on the temperature, while the flame shields developed especially for this barbecue system reduces flare-ups.
- 4-burner system made from durable stainless steel for perfect distribution of heat, with electric one-touch ignition; including a side cooking plate
- 4-part cast iron cooking grid, including a warming rack
- Elegant black colour, enclosed and robust design, with storage space in the bottom cupboard
- Folding side shelves with tool holder
- 4 lockable castor wheels
- Cover with integrated thermometer