With its Swiss sharp design and efficient Easy Flip Funnel System the OutdoorChef Chelsea 480 LH Gas Kettle barbecue will make your barbecue experience more effortless and enjoyable than your could imagine.
- Developed in Switzerland
- Integrated thermometer in cover
- 1-burner system with electric one-touch ignition
- Integrated rotatable Easy Flip Funnel
- Perfect for direct and indirect grilling
- Lid hinge for effortless opening
- Strong integrated base that is powder coated for weather resistance and longevity.
- Bowl levelling feature
- Easily mobile thanks to two weatherproof wheels
- porcelain enamelled surface include Bowl, Lid, grill & burner for ease of cleaning.
- 3 year warranty on all porcelain enamelled surfaces against corrosion.
- Includes 37 MBar CALOR GAS Patio Gas 27mm Clip-On Regulator
- Uses Patio Gas (regulator included) or Propane (Regulator NOT included)
With a classic kettle BBQ design, the OutdoorChef Chelsea 480 LH Gas Kettle BBQ is the perfect BBQ system for the patio, balcony or out in the garden.
Featuring porcelain enamel for durability and ease of cleaning, this good looking and highly efficient kettle BBQ system will quickly become the envy of all your friends at your next BBQ party.
This BBQ also features a study three-legged structure, two weatherproof wheels for easy mobility and a portable tool holder to make cooking even easier.
The Outdoor Chef range of gas barbecue’s feature the Easy Flip Funnel System which transforms your BBQ’s cooking style from direct to indirect heat quickly and easily. Direct grilling helps you to create the perfect mouth-watering seared steak, while indirect heat allows you to distribute heat evenly throughout your kettle BBQ, creating soft and succulent vegetables and roasts.
The spacious 45cm diameter grid is perfect for cooking for a small family through to a friends sized feast.
Grid: 45 cm
Cooking height: 77 cm
Weight: 13.6 kg
Dimensions in cm: H 90 × W 65 × D 75
Burner output: 5.6 kW
Supplied With A 37Mbar Clip On Propane Gas Hose And Regulator.