The Geneva 570 G is a real multi-talent. From grilling to cooking or baking – there are no limits to your culinary creativity. The folding side shelves provide enough space to prepare dishes. As well as ensuring stable support, the attractive stainless-steel base frame is also ideal for storing the gas bottle out of sight.
The core of the gas kettle barbecue is the unique funnel system that ensures even heat distribution in the kettle. It also offers protection from flare-ups and unpleasant smoke emissions as the burners are completely protected. From juicy steaks to melting roasts, succulent roast chicken, crunchy vegetables or crispy pizza, every possible culinary wish is catered for. The unique funnel system allows the host to relax and spend time with guests, as there is no need to turn meat, fish or other foods – they are barbecued evenly all over. This makes sure everything stays beautifully juicy and tender.
Unique funnel system with even heat distribution
- No need to turn the food to be grilled
- No harmful flare-ups
- Double ring-burner system, porcelain-enamelled and stainless steel
- From 0 to 360 degrees in 10 minutes
- Slow cooking setting (100 degrees)
- Electric one-touch ignition
- Porcelain-enamelled kettle, funnel and barbecue grid
- Easy cleaning
- 5 castor wheels, 2 of which are lockable
- Stable base
- 2 large side shelves
- Lots of space for preparation
- Cooking grate: 54 cm
- Working height: 88 cm
- Weight: 31.0 kg
- Dimensions in cm: H 108 x W 136/60 x D 75
- Burner output: 9.7 kW
Supplied With A 37Mbar Clip On Propane Gas Hose And Regulator.