With a classic kettle BBQ design, the Kensington 570 Charcoal is the perfect BBQ system for on the home patio, balcony, or out in the garden.
Featuring porcelain enamel for durability and ease of cleaning, this good looking and highly efficient BBQ system will quickly become the envy of all your friends at your next BBQ party.
The Outdoor Chef range of charcoal barbecues feature the easy slide funnel system which transforms your BBQ’s cooking style from direct to indirect heat quickly and easily by simply turning the grid. Direct grilling helps you to create the perfect mouth-watering seared steak, while indirect heat allows you to distribute heat evenly throughout your BBQ for an easy haste & flair up free barbecuing experience.
- New charcoal system with stainless steel charcoal basket
- Porcelain-enamelled EASY SLIDE funnel for direct and indirect grilling
- Ventilation system for optimal regulation of heat and air
- Large porcelain-enamelled ash catcher and juice tray (serves as a collecting tray and aroma dish)
- Integrated lid hinge and thermometer
- Push handle to easily move the barbecue
- Porcelain-enamelled kettle
- Chrome-plated folding barbecue grid
- Steel lighting grate
- Powder-coated trolley
- 2 plastic wheels
- Grid: 54 cm
- Cooking height: 83 cm
- Weight: 18.9 kg
- Dimensions in cm: H 101 W 69 D 75
The Outdoorchef’s famous charcoal funnel system explained