10 reasons why The Paris Deluxe 570 is the perfect all rounder
When the weather allows us, we all love to get out in the sunshine and enjoy an outdoor meal – which in most cases involves breaking out the barbecue! These days there are a lot of options for barbecuing, from ‘single-use’ charcoal packs right through to the more sophisticated end of the market with a high quality gas barbecue. When deciding what you want to be cooking on to produce your al fresco culinary delights, here are some reasons why you should consider investing in the Outdoorchef Paris Deluxe 570 gas barbecue:
Features of the Outdoorchef Paris Deluxe 570:
1. It has a two burner barbecue system, with an integrated patented funnel system allowing direct and indirect cooking whilst protecting you from flare-ups.
2. It has an electronic one-touch ignition with a battery – so no messing about trying to get your barbecue started on a windy day!
3. It has an integrated rotatable ‘easy-flip’ funnel for direct and indirect grilling – The indirect heat option is great for grilling large roasting joints or whole chickens. The easy flip funnel means there is no longer any need to turn the meat whilst grilling. The heat from the gas burner rises along the insides of the barbecue kettle and is, therefore, evenly distributed throughout the kettle. Preheat the grilling rack then place the food on it and close the lid. Ensure that you always leave a space between the cuts of meat. On closing the lid you will ensure that the food will be evenly browned on all sides, whilst still retaining all the meat juices in the joint.
4. The direct heat cooking option is better for smaller cuts of meat such as steaks, sausages, burgers and the like. Again, preheat the grill before placing the meat on the middle of the grill with the lid open – this will quickly seal the meat. Once you’ve sealed in the flavours and the juices, move the meat to the outside of the grill, reduce the heat and cook with the lid closed until the meat is fully done.
Quick tip – it is always advisable to use a digital meat thermometer to ensure that the meat is fully cooked.
5. It has an open design with a shelf and a purpose built recess for gas bottle, along with a tool holder.
6. It also has a side cooking plate with a cast iron burner – ideal for preparation of side dishes and sauces. The side cooking plate has a Granite cover, which can also be used as a worktop.
7. It also a wooden handle on the lid – so no danger of burnt hands!
8. Its four castor wheels are lockable, allowing versatile and flexible manoeuvrability, as well as stability.
9. It has a removable stainless steel hinged lid with a spring lock – this allows for open barbecuing and easy opening and closing.
10. The cover contains an integrated thermometer – ideal for keeping an eye on proceedings without constantly having to check your meat.
Remember, after using the Outdoorchef Paris Deluxe 570, close the gas supply at the gas bottle. Then allow the barbecue to fully cool down and clean it. Store the barbecue, in its’ cover, in an appropriate place.
OutdoorChef helps you to master every culinary challenge. Whether gas, charcoal or electric, from grilling to cooking or baking: our intelligent barbecue systems and the wide selection of accessories pave the way for versatile barbecuing pleasure and relaxing times outdoors.
We’re are the official UK importer of OutdoorChef and provide the largest product catalogue. You can buy online or contact us for more details.